Friday 13 February 2009

Bikes, bikes, bikes.....!

Over the last few months I have been riding my Rotwild R.R2 FS which is hard to miss in the Team Topeak Ergon colours.....it's a fun bike to ride and it's taken everything that I have thrown at it in it's stride, including the trials in the Peak District, Afan, Cwm Carn, Blanford UK bike park (introduced to me by Stuart Bowers), and some great riding north of Cardiff (kindly shown to us by Mel Alexander, Mark Sprat, and Kate and Des Betts).

Riding my local trials in the Purbecks, Dorset on Christmas day with my friend Lottie who has recently added mountain biking to her sporting agenda!


In 2009 I will be racing a new Rotwild R.R2 FS which will be the same as my current bike but with some nice custom components including the Magura Marta SL brakes......I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment