Tuesday 26 February 2013

Andalucia Bike Race

At the moment I am racing the Andalucia Bike Race together with Milena Landtwing - my new team mate in Topeak Ergon Racing Team. I am very happy to have her in the team :) We are already 3 days in to the 6 day race, sorry I have been slow to share our news! But the good news is that we have won all three stages so far :) There has been a little bit of drama: on the first day I fell while running with my bike uphill - of all things to happen! - and I had to have some stitches in my lower leg. The medics here have been really great and each day they re-dress it and keep it clean, which is not so easy because the conditions here are really muddy!

I'll wrote more soon, but in the meantime here are some photos......





I'll keep adding more photos on my Facebook Fan Page each day - 'like' it to keep up-to-date.

No comments:

Post a Comment