Monday 11 April 2011

A few more thanks!!!!

This is the first time that I've been at home in a month and I'm exhausted! There are so many people and resources that go into making my race experiences possible and successful, and sometimes some very important people might not be explicitly thanked. This is not because they are not valued but simply because writing reports when I'm tired and struggling with WIFI connections in cafes can lead to mistakes and omissions. Consequently, I would like to apologise to a number of people for not saying a HUGE thank you that they truly deserve!

I'd like to say thanks to:
Ritch, Jon and Andy at RideBike.co.uk
Martyn Salt and Matt Sanwell at xcracer.com
James Towlson from Fine-adc.com for providing me with Elete Water (electrolyte add-in) and Purple Extreme Chain Lubricant
My Mum and Dad :D

A massive thanks to each and everyone of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment