Tuesday 25 January 2011

This year Topeak Ergon Racing Team will be riding Canyon bikes :)

I'm starting to get excited about getting my new Canyon bikes :) They look great and I can't wait to test them out! Once again I've opted for hardtails because I enjoyed racing them so much last year. Check out the spec: 

New Team Bike: Canyon Grand Canyon CF

Canyon Grand Canyon CF size XS

Power: SRAM XX

Fork and Shock: RockShox SID World Cup team

Wheels: DT Swiss XRC 1250 Carbon

Tyre: Continental Race King 2.2

Brakes: Magura Marta SL / MT 8 Team Edition

Headset: Ritchey Super Logic

Stem: Ritchey WCS Carbon 4-Axis

Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Carbon

Seat post: Ritchey WCS Carbon

Handle: Ergon GX2 Carbon Team lightweight and lightweight carbon GS2 Team

Bottle Cage: Topeak Shuttle Carbon Cage

Saddle: Terry Fly RSR Team


Awesome hey?! It should weigh in at about 8kg......rocket ship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment