Tuesday 9 June 2009

One Good Leg

After my crash at Margam I didn't think that I would be able to make my next couple of races, but amazingly my thigh has improved massively everyday. Arnica cream is absolutely magic and has really helped with the bruising, and ultra sound has been helping to get rid of the 'lumpy' bits. I still have a pretty pronounced lump which is painful but I can now train again and I have just had a really great interval session that has left me feeling confident in my strength.

We leave for Germany on Thursday and I will thankfully be racing at the second in the series of the Rocky Mountain Bike Marathons in Willingen this weekend. We will then have a week to prepare for the Trans Germany which starts on the 21st June. It'll be my first stage race and I am really looking forward to it :0) Team mates Alban Lakata, Wolfram Kurschat, and Robert Mennen will also be racing, so it'll be a great team affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment